1. How much is satu kupang?
2. Where's the favourite spot to take wedding pictures in Taiping?
3. In what dialect is Apo Nak Di Kato?
4. Name at least five variations of roti canai.
5. What is the staple food of native Sarawakians.
6. Name a popular Malay ointment made from "cucumber"
7. Name the sauce made from fish or shrimp that the Kelantanese love.
8. What does pi mai pi mai tang tu mean?
9. Which fruit is Ipoh famous for?
10. What is the English name for putu mayam?
11. "Lah" is to Peninsular Malaysians as"..." is to Sabahans.
12. What does ABC stand for?
13. How long is a sari?
14. Name Penang's famous beach.
15. How do you order coffee mixed with tea at a kopitiam?
16. What's on Malaysian TV at 8pm?
17. On one side of our RM1 coin is the bunga raya, what's on the>other?
18. Now what's on our 10 sen coin?
19. What was the name of the KL Commonwealth Games 1998 mascot?
20. When you fill in a form, if you're not Malay, Chinese or Indian, you are...?
21. Who is Malaysia's favourite Kampung Boy?
22. How did the word "gostan" come about?
23. Lobo's Whispers in the Wind is the English version of which famous Malay song?
24. When did Malaysia last win the Thomas Cup?
25. What is the name of our national flag?
26. If you want 4D numbers, who do you consult?
27. What's the name of the Malaysian-made 175cc motorbike?
28. Name our national bird.
29. If the father is a baba, and the mother is a nyonya, the what is the son?
SCORES AND EVALUATION :
0-10 Malu-lah you! We suggest you spend at least one hour a day at your nearest coffee-shop.
11-20 Boleh pass. Okay, you may claim to be the average Malaysian with a score in this range but you could watch less CNN and more RTM.
21-29 Wah, you one true blue Malaysian-lah. Top quality belacan. We are truly impressed, especially if you know the answer to No. 23 which we admit is very tricky!
Dj Epoi-FREE PALESTINE
Gua Dapatkan ni Dalam Blog Sister Gua ( SYABAR )http://warisanayahbonda.blogspot.com/
P/S - Puan Syabar katanya ader HADIAH betul ker? Jawab ckit...?